“‘How-To’ Video Guide
You can DO-IT-YOURSELF with help from Dean Johnson, home improvement expert, and host of the ‘Hometime’ TV series.
Let Dean show you the techniques you need to do a professional job. You’ll learn how to choose the right tools, save on materials, avoid costly mistakes… and complete your project on schedule.
It’s the fast-paced entertaining way to DO-IT-YOURSELF… and DO-IT-RIGHT.
Steps covered in this video include:
1. Tearing off old roofing and preparing for new roofing
2. Laying out and installing shingles
3. shingling around chimneys, valleys, ridges and plumbing vents
4. Back shingling
5. Installing attic and soffit vents
7. Flashing against a sidewall
Use the handy on-screen index to quickly find the information you need.” from 1992. Featuring co-host Susanne Egli. Keep in mind that since 1992, codes and techniques may have changed.